The Schooltime® Shampoo Products Directions for Use
<h2SCHOOLTIME® SHAMPOO FOR HEADLICE AND NIT REMOVAL—15 MINUTE APPLICATION
Apply Generously to DRY hair, being sure to totally cover all hair and scalp surfaces. Massage product well through hair and scalp (shampoo becomes gel-like with little foaming). Be certain not to leave any dry areas. If hair is thick, slightly wet hands to massage product completely through the hair. Leave shampoo in hair for 15 minutes, rinse well with water and comb*. For severe cases, repeat process in 7 days or as desired.
*TIP: AS A COMBING AID and for NIT CHECKS Combing is very effective while a residue of shampoo remains in the hair or a small amount of Schooltime Shampoo or Schooltime Spray Away is applied as a combing aid. The comb will easily glide through the hair. Rinse hair after combing.
<h2SCHOOLTIME® SHAMPOO FOR PREVENTION AND MAINTENANCE USE:
Use a Small Amount of Schooltime® Shampoo 2 X Per Week on Wet Hair in Place of a Regular Family Shampoo. Work through hair and wait 2-3 Minutes Before Rinsing.
SCHOOLTIME® SPRAY AWAY
Schooltime® Spray Away is an excellent Detangling Agent and Styling Aid which can be misted on lice free hair and remain without rinsing.
SCHOOLTIME® ERGONOMIC LICE COMB AFTER A 15 MINUTE SHAMPOO APPLICATION:
- Using the SCHOOLTIME NIT COMB, Part the Hair into Small Manageable Sections.
- Comb each Section From the Root Area in ONE Sweep to the Ends of the Hair.
- Wipe Off the Comb With a Damp Paper Towel and Repeat the Process Until Each Hair Section is Free of Lice and Nits.
- Upon Completion, Give One Quick Comb-out Throughout the Entire Head and Thoroughly Rinse.
COMBING INSTRUCTIONS: WHEN CHECKING FOR THE PRESENCE OF LICE AND NITS IN THE HAIR (NIT CHECKS)
- Sit at a Table and Place Down a White Towel, Sheet of White Paper or Several Sections of White Paper Towels.
- While Leaning Forward Over the Towel, Use the SCHOOLTIME® LICE COMB and Comb Through Sections of Wet or Dry Hair from BACK to FRONT Starting at the Scalp Continuing Through the Tips of the Hair.
- After each Section is Combed Check for the Presence of Lice or Eggs in the Comb or On the White Surface. If Lice or Eggs are Present Stop Combing and Follow Up with an Application of SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO as Directed*
Questions about using favorite hair conditioners or other products after using Schooltime® Shampoo?
Schooltime® Shampoo will leave hair shiny and elegant after the final rinse from a 15 minute application on dry hair or maintenance use on wet hair. Be certain to follow the above directions carefully. Once completed, a conditioner of your choice can be used (if desired).
A New Generation Lice Removal Solution
Total head lice control has been a worldwide problem for thousands of years. Originally pesticide containing products worked successfully in killing lice and eggs and eliminating infestations. After years of pesticide use and misuse, lice have grown more and more resistant to these products and it has become very difficult to clear infestations and remain free from rapid re-infestation. In addition, consumers wish to use safer products on their families and within their homes.
BioSafe Technologies, Inc. is the manufacturer of the pesticide free Schooltime® Shampoo, a product which has successfully met all the requirements for a complete lice control formulation. The product will quickly eliminate lice and their eggs and control rapid re-infestation from newly hatched eggs and daily exposure to highly infested environments.
We encourage you to scroll through our website and learn more about the many unique properties of Schooltime® Shampoo and a sister product Schooltime® Spray Away for maintaining elegant lice free hair in an entire household.